Right inside there is a little foyer with these relics from our St. Benedict Academy--both the original building on East 9th Street and the newer one (1954) on East 10th. When additions were added to the east end of both wings of the Mount in the late 80s these pieces of SBA history were built right in. Very nice memories, though only a few lucky ones see it regularly.
|The original "signage" from 1870.|
|Print of St. Benedict's Convent and St. Mary's Church|
|Symbols from six disciplines, still visible at the front entrance of SBEC.|