1. The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.
2. A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
3. Don’t let worries kill you – let the church help.
4. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Jones to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
5. The visiting monster today is Rev. Jack Bains.
6. The Associate Minister unveiled the church’s new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: “I upped My Pledge—-Up Yours.”
7. If you need to heave during the Postlude, please do so quietly.
8. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church congregation.
9. Thursday at 5:00 PM there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All wishing to become Little Mothers, please see the minister in his study.
|Music concerts on the beach!|